Samast Mahajan registered under the Bombay Trust Act started functioning in August 2002. Mr. Girish J. Shah, managing trustee of Samast Mahajan took a pledge of nurturing life and started moving ahead with one motto… Serve and protect.
For more than 14 years, Samast Mahajan has been tirelessly working towards various social causes like Animal welfare, Environment protection, Rural Development, Human welfare, Swatcha Abhiyan, Relief during Natural Calamities and much more.
The main objectives of Samast Mahajan were etched out at the very beginning…
1. To uplift and maintain Animal Welfare Centres (Panjrapoles) and (Goushalas) by providing physical and monetary help and making them self-reliable and self-sufficient.
2. To encourage and inspire farmers to do organic farming using indigenous manure instead of chemical based pesticides and fertilizers.
3. To undertake Rain Water Harvesting, Grassland Development, Indigenous tree plantation in rural areas for Environment conservation and Rural Development.
4. To undertake Rain Water Harvesting, Grassland Development, Indigenous tree plantation in rural areas for Environment conservation and Rural Development.
5. To provide facilities to people during any natural calamity.
We are An organization that cares…An organization that serves…An organization that protects…
Our NGO is registered with many platforms that promote funding under CSR. We are listed as an Implementing agency eligible to receive funds under CSR with:
1. Indian Institue of Corporate Affairs (IICA) [IA HUB Code: A000308]
2. Sammaan – An initiative by BSE to enable corporates to undertak effective CSR activities.
Please see below link explaining our activities
Please see attached our CSR presentation for your reference.